Share Sustainability Success Stories
Farmers receive financial incentives through the direct sale of verified carbon credits for adopting regenerative agriculture practices.
Enterprises receive unique exposure and quantifiable results for supporting farmers and leaning into the newest, science-based voluntary carbon market.
The environment is improved through a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, carbon sequestration and soil regeneration.
Share your Organization’s
Journey to Carbon Neutral
As part of the CIBO Uplift program, organizations will have access to:
- Press Release
- Certified Offset Website badge
- Producer quotes from farmers
- White-labelable brochure
- White-labelable infographic
- Producer profile blog
- Inclusion on CIBO Uplift partners page
- Social media post template
- Social media graphic templates
- Media pitch
- Live + On-Demand Webinar on BrightTalk
- 3 Month, In-App Advertising Campaign In CIBO Impact
- Physical Uplift Plaque for Office Display
- Talking points memo
- Internal newsletter article
Doug Martin Martin Family Farms
“Working with CIBO creates an incentive and reward for doing the right thing. It helps to offset and subsidize the cost of doing the right thing. At the end of the day, our goal is to produce a better plant and make the most bushels. CIBO helps us continue to do it our way.”
Other Partner Programs
CIBO partners with organizations and consultants to provide better visibility into land potential and reward sustainable practices.
Get paid to help enroll growers, owners and acres.
CIBO Protocol Partners
Partnerships to help solve climate change.