How to Meet Demand for Sustainably Grown Ingredients
Build climate-friendly foods and sustainably sourced products more effectively.
- Identify and manage grower relationships
- Create incentive programs for regenerative practices
- Monitor and verify practices for plant-based protein ingredients
- Build a climate-resilient supply chain
How Ethanol Producers can Source Low-Carbon Feedstocks
Lower your plant carbon intensity
- Model the carbon footprint and carbon intensity of any geographic area
- List premium pricing to find and recruit growers already producing low-carbon feedstocks
- Manage incentive programs for growers to adopt regenerative practices
- Monitor the status of regenerative programs for carbon reduction
How Financial Services can Leverage Carbon Credits
Evaluate land risk and prospect new customers much more easily and accurately.
- Enables organizations to purchase credits in bulk at set price or bid, or pre-order
- Complete transparency with a direct view to the actual fields
- Can be operated on specific portfolios of land on behalf of a commercial buyer or sponsor
- Can pay to incent behaviors rather than buy credits
Opportunities for Agriculture Retailers to use Carbon Credits
Grow sales and increase customer retention more effectively than what you can do with traditional methods.
- Better serve customers by giving them increased knowledge about operating their land.
- Prospect new clients with deep insights to deliver customized offerings that resonate.
- Monitor the sustainable practices of farms within your portfolio.
Schedule a meeting to get started.