Simulating Agricultural Ecosystems
We combine science, data, and software to develop virtual agricultural ecosystems that unlock previously unattainable outcomes for our customers.
Join us at the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in San Francisco March 19 – 20 as we explore what’s next in agriculture’s digital transformation.
Model, Simulate and Optimize
Any Crop. Any Location. Any Scenario.
We’re working to solve the world’s most important agricultural challenges—from food security to
resilience—in order to create a better state of being for all people and our planet.
What We Do
Our science-powered software platform models and simulates complex agricultural ecosystems around the world, providing new opportunities to optimize how we grow and use crops. We help our customers improve time to market, use land efficiently, reduce waste and improve sustainability by doing things like:
- Real-time tracking of crop requirements
- Scientific modeling of crop reactions to pests and diseases
- Evaluation of new product target markets
- Sourcing of high-quality raw materials
- Carrying out virtual field trials
- Identifying and managing supply chain risks