Scaling USDA Grower-facing Sustainability Initiatives
The USDA recently announced the investment of $2.8 billion in 70 selected projects through Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities. It’s a big step forward in funding and tracking greenhouse gas emissions throughout agriculture supply chains. However, many award winners may be asking, “How is my company going to track the sustainability goals we’ve committed to?” Join our webinar to understand the USDA program and how to report on USDA-funded sustainability commitments.
- Unlocking the USDA Climate-Smart Commodities Grant program: Why the initiative is important and what are its goals
- Why companies joined in the pledge to reduce their carbon footprints
- Steps companies need to take to report on their sustainability commitments
- Adam Tarr, Director at Invariant
When: November 16 at 1 pm CT / 2 pm ETRegister Now
Carbon Intensity – What is it and Why Should you Care
Sourcing low-carbon commodities is increasingly becoming a priority for companies. Reducing the carbon intensity in the field helps bring down the overall supply chain emissions right from the start of production. Join our webinar to learn more about carbon intensity and how CIBO helps organizations identify and source low-carbon commodities from growers using regenerative farming practices.
- What carbon intensity is and how it impacts agriculture products
- Why carbon intensity is a key component of confidence around carbon emission reduction
- Key features and benefits of understanding the carbon intensity
- Walk through a demo of CIBO’s carbon intensity function
When: December 7 at 1:30 pm CT / 2:30 pm ETRegister Now
How to Plan and Track GHG Emissions Reduction Across Your Supply Shed
When a company is evaluating their carbon footprint, it’s essential to have a holistic approach to understanding an operation. Reducing emissions in the supply shed requires organizations to have fast, reliable intelligence at scale. The Supply Shed Analysis feature of CIBO Impact equips users with a rapid understanding of regenerative practice adoption and emissions in a defined geographical area. Join our webinar to understand the carbon footprint, carbon intensity and potential effect of new-practice adoption.
- Why are organizations interested in offsetting their carbon footprint / scope 3 emissions
- How does CIBO’s Supply Shed function pull all the pieces of carbon confidence together
- What are the features and benefits of understanding a supply shed
- Walk through demo of CIBO’s Supply Shed function
When: December 14 at 2:00 pm CT / 3:00 pm ETRegister Now