Insets, Offsets & Regeneration In the EU: A Discussion With eAgronom
eAgronom is the rising star in Europe for regenerative agriculture, carbon programs, and scope 3 emissions accounting in farming. CIBO Technologies is pleased to have eAgronom join us on our Cultivating Change Webinar and Podcast series to discuss the landscape of regeneration in Europe.
- The climate of regenerative ag across europe
- Interest in insets, offsets, scope 3 in the EU and US
- What businesses are doing to drive the transition to regenerative practices
- Robin Saluoks, CEO of eAgronom
- Simon Boughton, Senior Agronomist at eAgronom
When: January 24 at 8 am CT / 9 am ETRegister Now
How to Use Digital Agriculture
Organizations looking to track how certain biologicals impact the soil over time need to be able to have both a control and an experiment plot. However, identifying these can be time-consuming, expensive and disruptive. That’s where CIBO comes in. Join this webinar to find out more about this feature.
- Nitzan Haklai, VP of Business Development
- Jeremy Keillor, Lead Software Engineer
- Rebekah Carlson, Director, Program Management
When: February 5 at 12:30 pm CT / 1:30 pm ETRegister Now