The Pillars Of Carbon Confidence
CIBO provides a holistic approach to deep carbon insights with knowledge of the land, practices, and yields.
- Regenerative Potential – shows the land’s carbon capture opportunity
- Carbon Footprint – shows the carbon impact of farming that land
- Carbon Intensity – shows the net carbon impact of the yield
Defining The Pillars Of Carbon Confidence
Understand what each key carbon term means.
- Regenerative Potential
- Metric tonnes of carbon that could be sequestered and avoided under ideal regenerative practices.
- This is how sustainable farming impacts and improves the land.
- Carbon Footprint
- The total CO2e and GHGe emissions created in a year from farming the land.
- Varies by location and by farming practices.
- Carbon Intensity
- Grams of CO2e by unit of yield.
- CIBO quantifies CI by g per KG of yield for each year.
See how CIBO brings the 3 Pillars of Carbon Confidence to life in the CIBO platform for growers and organizations.
Download the Pillars Of Carbon Confidence Infographic