Effective May 11, 2018
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Through your use of the Site, certain information may be automatically collected, using various technologies. CiBO and CiBO’s third party service providers may automatically collect and utilize information in a number of ways, including:
Browser Collected Information. Certain information is collected automatically by browsers, such as your MAC address, IP address, computer type, the pages in the Site that are visited from the address, the website that the user visited just prior to CiBO’s Site, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version. Similar information, such as your device type and identifier may be collected if the Site is accessed through a mobile device.
IP Address Information. An IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. IP Address information is automatically collected whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is a standard practice on the Internet performed by many websites. CiBO uses IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, administering the Site and helping diagnose server problems.
Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies may be used in connection with the Site to track the actions of Site users and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
Device Information. CiBO may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier.
INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED
Registration forms on the Site require you to provide accurate business contact information, which helps us deliver high quality service. This may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information. With your consent, we will send you marketing emails from us and any co-sponsors of a webinar or other event. Information that you provide may be used to send you information about our company, the co-sponsor companies, and the products and services, special offers, and newsletters of our company and the co-sponsor companies which may be of interest to your business. To view or modify information previously submitted, or to opt out of receiving future marketing communications via email, click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of the email communication you receive. Please be aware, that even if you opt out of marketing emails, we may still provide to you administrative and operational emails regarding the Site and our solutions. We may also collect information from you at other points on our website that state that information is being collected.
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our solutions and services. We occasionally publish such content on the Site, emails, and other marketing material. When we publish this content, we obtain the user’s consent prior to posting the user’s information along with the testimonial.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In general, information collected by CiBO may be used for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you concerning our solutions and services;
- Responding to questions or requests you submit;
- Enabling us to fulfill any contractual obligation owed to you;
- Providing our solutions and services;
- Improving the Site, solutions and services;
- Notifying you about changes to our solutions and services and sending you offerings of products and services in which you may be interested;
- Sending you marketing emails as described in the “Information Disclosures” section below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CiBO’s assets, in which personal information held by CiBO about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To our affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business or collaborate with and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes of providing services for or with us.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property or security of CiBO, our employees, our users or others.
- To analyze and optimize the Site.
DATA INTEGRITY AND PROPORTIONALITY
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to delete it. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
CiBO Technologies Inc.
155 Second Street, Cambridge, MA 02141
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
CiBO’s Site may contain links to third party websites/content/services. CiBO is not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of such third parties. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to any such website or property on the Site does not imply endorsement of it by CIBO.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
It is possible that your personal information may be transferred, processed and stored in other countries such as those where CiBO has facilities or service providers, and by using the Site or by providing consent to CiBO (where required by law), you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
CiBO uses commercially reasonable measures to protect personal information under CiBO’s control. However, it is not possible to guarantee that any data transmission over the Internet is completely secure.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION