Who we are:
CIBO is a science-based software company focused on understanding agricultural ecosystems at a system level. We strive to solve some of our planet’s most important problems—including those related to soil health, nitrogen leaching, and carbon sequestration. Our culture is built on cross-disciplinary collaboration, learning, and rapid prototyping — be prepared to learn and invent with us! Software is a creative process and we welcome non-traditional and diverse candidates to apply.
What we are building:
As an HR Administrator at CIBO, you’ll be part of a collaborative team of developers, data scientists, agronomists, and remote sensing experts. You will help build customer-facing applications and our core platform to create, improve, and scale agricultural models to answer some of the most critical questions of our time related to sustainable production in a changing climate. Our culture is built on cross-disciplinary collaboration, learning, and rapid prototyping. CIBO is a science-based company, so prepare to learn and invent with us! Ours is a creative process and we welcome non-traditional and diverse candidates to apply.
What does this role look like?
As the HR Administrator, you will have opportunities to:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist with payroll
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects
- Organize job postings and coordinate interviews
- Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
- Managing benefits enrollment, renewal, and distribution processes
- Writing and revising job descriptions
We value candidates who:
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with HR software
- Knowledge of labor laws
- BS in Human Resources, relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Netsuite
- Experience with ADP
- 401k with employer match
- Highly competitive health and dental benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible PTO
Currently, we are fully remote due to COVID-19. We anticipate an eventual return to our office, date TBD. When we return, this position will be based in Minneapolis, MN.
How to Apply
Applicants should send resumes directly to HR@CIBOtechnologies.com.