Understanding and Reporting on Scope 3 Commitments
Thursday, October 27 at 9 am CT / 10 am ET
Organizations, consumers, and investors are increasingly scrutinizing sustainability programs and looking for companies to rise to the challenge of reducing their impact on the environment. To become more sustainable, companies should start by understanding their current situation and start monitoring carbon emissions.
What are the three scopes and why should your organization care about them? The three scopes help companies to lay a firm foundation for carbon reduction strategies, with the associated financial savings. Companies can achieve sustainable reductions both within their operations and across global value chains, identifying key areas that generate the biggest GHGs. Join our webinar for a deep dive into Scope 3 emission reduction.
- Understand how scope 1, scope 2, and scope 3 greenhouse emissions can impact a business
- Discover how monitoring and reporting on Scope 3 emission can help reduce the impact of climate change
- Ways to build carbon insetting and carbon offsetting into a supply chain
- Bill Thayer, Chief Revenue Officer at CIBO
- Grant Ivison-Lane, Director of Agricultural Carbon at CIBO