Applying crop modeling to sustainable supply chain management is a huge advantage in the fight against climate change. A crop model provides a scalable way to quantify the impact that farming has on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and sequestration.
- Find the current carbon footprint of a field, portfolio, or supply shed
- Discover the carbon intensity of crops grown in the field
- Test out what-if scenarios to see how implementing regenerative practices will change the carbon footprint and intensity
- Look back and report on Scope 3 emissions reduction carbon footprint and carbon intensity changes based on practice changes and weather conditions
- Estimate how yield may be affected under different conditions
A scaled user-friendly modeling platform can translate to more dollars available to incentivize farmers to transition to regenerative ag, leading to better financial security for farmers and climate resilience for the enterprises that source from them.